Monday, Nov. 15 – Sunday, Nov. 28
Busch’s Fresh Food Market will jump-start the holiday season with its annual food drive, Season of Sharing, Monday, Nov. 15, through Sunday, Nov. 28. Donations made at the Busch’s located in Saline (565 East Michigan Ave) support Saline Area Social Service and Food Gatherers.
Here are five easy ways you can help:
- Purchase a pre-made “Ready to Go” food donation bag filled with 16 items that will be given to a family in need.
- Make a donation of any amount at the Busch’s checkout registers.
- Purchase $5 gift cards for produce
- Purchase $10 gift cards for meats.
- Donate your bottle return slips.
Donations remain within the local community, which makes a huge difference for the surrounding neighborhood and helps families in need maintain a healthy balance between lifestyle and income.