Busch’s Season of Sharing Holiday Food Drive
November 14-27, 2022
Busch’s Fresh Food Market
565 East Michigan Ave., Saline
Busch’s Fresh Food Market will jump-start the holiday season with its annual food drive, Season of Sharing, from Monday, November 14 through Sunday, November 22. Donations made at the Busch’s in Saline (565 East Michigan Ave) support Saline Area Social Service and Food Gatherers.
Here are five easy ways you can help:
- Purchase a pre-made “Ready to Go” food donation bag filled with 16 items that will be given to a family in need.
- Make a donation of any amount at the Busch’s checkout registers.
- Purchase $5 gift cards for produce
- Purchase $10 gift cards for meats.
- Donate your bottle return slips.
Donations remain within the local community, which makes a huge difference for the surrounding neighborhood and helps families in need maintain a healthy balance between lifestyle and income.