Busch’s annual Season of Sharing food drive supports local food pantries and aid organizations in each of the communities around our stores. Donations made at the Busch’s Fresh Food Market located in Saline (565 E Michigan Ave.) support Saline Area Social Service and Food Gatherers.
Here are five easy ways you can help:
- Purchase a pre-made ‘Ready to Go’ food donation bag filled with 16 items that will be given to a family in need.
- Make a donation of any amount at the Busch’s checkout registers.
- Purchase $5 gift cards for produce
- Purchase $10 gift cards for meats.
- Donate your bottle return slips.